Saturday, November 14, 2015

Learning Curve

So I have a new author website and it's beautiful!  Check out Colleen Faulkner Novels. I've never had a website before, nope, not in all these years, mostly because I know nothing about building/having one. So I hired a great web designer and he created this beautiful website, but what I didn't understand (and Joe Valley just explained to me in a very clear, concise email) is that just because you have an author website, that doesn't mean readers can find you/the website. What???? Basically, it all has to do with Search Engine Optimization. Exactly what that means to me . . . I'll get back to you . . . just as soon as I finish the chapter I'm working on for my new book.


4 comments:

  1. I just finished reading "Julia's Daughters" over the weekend and loved it! I would love to know when you next book will be released, and what it will be about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shondra! I have to admit it's my favorite and I usually don't have favorites. It's sort of like with children! I'm working on WHAT MAKES A FAMILY now, and it will be an October 30, 2016 release. Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Celebrate 26th january with with online publishing offer,send abstract today and enjoy 10% off on print on demand package

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I just read Just Like Other Daughters. It was amazing. I did find it disturbing at times, but that was my comfort zone speaking out.

    The book was well written, engaging and hard to put down.

    Great topic to ponder and discuss.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete