Saturday, November 14, 2015

Learning Curve

So I have a new author website and it's beautiful!  Check out Colleen Faulkner Novels. I've never had a website before, nope, not in all these years, mostly because I know nothing about building/having one. So I hired a great web designer and he created this beautiful website, but what I didn't understand (and Joe Valley just explained to me in a very clear, concise email) is that just because you have an author website, that doesn't mean readers can find you/the website. What???? Basically, it all has to do with Search Engine Optimization. Exactly what that means to me . . . I'll get back to you . . . just as soon as I finish the chapter I'm working on for my new book.


3 comments:

  1. I just finished reading "Julia's Daughters" over the weekend and loved it! I would love to know when you next book will be released, and what it will be about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shondra! I have to admit it's my favorite and I usually don't have favorites. It's sort of like with children! I'm working on WHAT MAKES A FAMILY now, and it will be an October 30, 2016 release. Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Celebrate 26th january with with online publishing offer,send abstract today and enjoy 10% off on print on demand package

    ReplyDelete